Alphabetically Organized Free Fonts: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Can't Download? Unable To Enter About The Image Shown Below..

purplepinepaple
Mar 13, 2017 at 19:22
I can't seem to enter anything about the image shown below because I'm not seeing an image shown below or a answer box.. Please help!
lestat777_1
Mar 13, 2017 at 23:50
I'm having the same problem. This is my first time on this site. I desperately need to download my font and can't! It's Celtic Bold. Please help!
lestat777_1
Mar 13, 2017 at 23:55
@purplepineapaple I was able to find my font on http://www.fontpalace.com/. Perhaps you would have luck there as well? Also check DaFont.com. Good luck.
Kimmy15
Mar 14, 2017 at 15:51
I can't download Satisfaction Font either, due to not seeing the image. I am needing this font now! HELP!
DoctaPixel
Mar 17, 2017 at 01:20
Same
BobVal
Mar 17, 2017 at 16:00
Having the same problem and I cannot contact them because cannot see image on contact page either

Tried two different browsers Windows IE and FireFox 52
CAROCARO
Mar 18, 2017 at 11:21
Thanks lestat777_1 your link worked for me and no joining so very quick
saraw1
Mar 19, 2017 at 18:31
I can't even SEE an image, let alone retype whatever it contains into the (also invisible) text box. I've tried everything - changing the text encoding, using the Web Developer toolbar to locate hidden elements and broken images, but: no dice. I tried it with Firefox and Chrome, to no avail.
Myrddin
Oct 12, 2017 at 22:04
If you're using an ad blocker, it could be that you'll have to turn it off while you're on fontzone.net. Or, if you're blocking google.com, I think that's where the ReCaptcha comes from and you'd need to unblock it.
Or, could be the built-in blocking on your browser that you need to either temporarily disable or whitelist the site and google.com/recaptcha too.? I'm not sure but, know you have to allow, at least temporarily, cookies and images from those sites to be able to fill in the required blanks to download the fonts.
Hope that helps. Let us know.